Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resolved Issues

Options
  • 05-12-2007 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Never mind, back to the drawing board

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Hey my postgrad ball question wasn't resolved! surely someone knows if there is a proper ball in the summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 stripedpyjamas

This is ridiculous, its impossible to see who is talking about what on this new merged thread. Its just confusing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

This new thread is useless and makes a mess of search. If people titled their question threads correctly with no 'Important question' or 'Little question' tagliners then they'd be better leaving alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

What a mess. This will never work, you won't be able to work out what post is a reply to what thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Well that's an overwhelmingly negative reaction. Everythings been put back where it was, my apologies. Seemed like a better idea before I did it, but in retrospect did get ugly and probably wasn't the best way to solve the problem at hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

what the hell is this thread all about. Im with Raph on whatever mental scheme he attempted to implement.

All hail the raph !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Support appreciated, but the criticism was fair. I'm currently trying to think of a better way to do the same thing though =D

Advertisement