Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what bus to get from rathmines to rathfarnham?

Options
  • 28-02-2008 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Onto to the rathfarnham road would be far enough.
    The dublin bus website say says the 15c services rathfarnham but when i click on it, it says this route doesnt exist.
    and theres the 16 but that seems to go thru harolds cross, rather than rathmines.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

The 16 also goes through Kelly's corner which is right beside Rathmines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

The 74A replaced the 15C and serves Rathmines & Rathfarnham

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?route=74a

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

I do this route every day and it pretty much depends on what end of rathfarnham you need, if you want to go up by the castle get the 74a, but if you need nutgrove the handiest thing to do is get one of the buses to Terenure(all of the 15's) and get the 16a or 17 from there (the 16 heads up grange road and doesn't go all the way to nutgrove).

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭ash2008

thanks guys,appreciate the help,up by the castle should be good enough for me :D

Advertisement