Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fonts

Options
  • 28-02-2008 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking for some free fonts, basically I need really tabloid fonts like:

"TOP CHEF ADMITS KINKY SEX ORGY"

Like you see in the papers.

Any ideas?

Thanks?

Barney

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Try

Nimbus Sans D Diagonal
    Univers 93 Extra Black Extended
    Nimbus Sans T Black Extended
    Helvetica Black Oblique

or any font belinging to one of those families , they will mimick that style

try http://www.acidfonts.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

You could try having a trawl through dafont.com but the search function is not working at the moment so it can be very difficult to find what you want. Worth a shot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ya i use dafont all the time.. there search is down for a little while. but you can find by theme.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

What about a free program to manage your fonts, using Word to view them as they appear is a pain, then you have to go to your windows folder to delete them zzzzzz

Anyone know of a simple freeware font manager that does the trick?

Thanks

Barney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

If you double click on any font file (.ttf etc) windows will automatically open up a preview showing all the characters in the font in various sizes and styles

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

What about a free program to manage your fonts, using Word to view them as they appear is a pain, then you have to go to your windows folder to delete them zzzzzz

Anyone know of a simple freeware font manager that does the trick?

Thanks

Barney

Try AMP Font Viewer..

Advertisement