Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chi Running Course - good or bad??

• 28-02-2008 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I am thinking of doing a chi running course with Catriona Mckiernan but I would like to get some feedback.

If anyone has done it I would like to hear about it.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 slogger

well worth it.great day out and probably 8-10 things you can take from it and put into your running techinque.for a lady that has achieved so much in the sport she is so sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Peckham

Would second all that slogger says - we all have something to learn from the technique. 150 euro and 6 hours well spent.

The only disappointment that I had was the level at which it was pitched, i.e. it was aimed more at those taking-up running rather than experienced runners. However, this could have been due to the type of people who were on the course and she probably pitches the course depending on the type of people there on the particular day.

Advertisement