Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire and Flames Highest score

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Very ****ing impressive.

1100+ note streak like wtf?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Toolbag

Yeah that dude is unreal. Back to us mere mortals, how are people at this song? Still struggling on hard myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Managed to get through the intro a few times on expert yesterday using the old "hair tie over the green button" trick. Failed at 79% once, was disgusted and threw my guitar across the room! Luckily it landed safely in my bean bag! Can get about 91% on hard, but not much of a score cos I break combo a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

just cant get past the intro. f***ing impossible.

on a side note, i beat Jordan for the first time yesterday! bloody ecstatic

I've almost got passed Jordan a few times, once i put on hyperspeed it helped a lot, gonna go back to practicing that soon i think. The intro to TTFAF is hard but its not impossible, either learn to tap it with two hands and FC it or just use an elastic band or something on the green button and play the rest like normal. Still really hard but you'll get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

on a side note, i beat Jordan for the first time yesterday! bloody ecstatic

Ya, by far in a way the biggest adrenaline rush a game has ever given me!!! It was amazing. I even went as far as calling 2 of my guitar hero playing mates to tell them... I swear I'm cool... :o

I got to 78% on TTFAF again last night, I seem to be able to hit the intro pretty well now, not all the time but can get passed it after a few tries which is better than I was doing before. Just the solo's keep handing me my ass now. Anyone have any tips? I'm not too pushed about getting a good score, just surviving it is enough for me. I've tried keeping as much star power for as long as possible but always seem to have it used by that part at 78 - 79%.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

only ever played it on easy,medium

so its jsut credits for me

and i just leave the controller down and watch the end screen roll out :P

tried it once on hard and failed after like 5 seconds

<
    extreme casual guitarist :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Have 5 stared all songs but one (raining f'kin blood) on medium, and i cant pass this!

Havent tried in a while since i started playing hard so its possible time to go back

I also have a poor guitar hero technique (i only strum down) so this might really cripple my chances of ever passing this!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Have 5 stared all songs but one (raining f'kin blood) on medium, and i cant pass this!

It took me what felt like several hundred attempts to 5 star raining blood on medium, because the "guitar solo" which is just random spammed notes was so hard...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

That is fu***ng insane. They guy is sitting down as well. I'd be standing up and sweating buckets!

I've done easy and medium with all 5 stars. Only starting hard. But Can't see I'll every be able to anything like that guy on expert.

Nuts!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Ya, by far in a way the biggest adrenaline rush a game has ever given me!!! It was amazing. I even went as far as calling 2 of my guitar hero playing mates to tell them... I swear I'm cool... :o

haha i actually did do that :cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I can get perfect score on medium,pass it on hard, but it'll be a while before I pass it on expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

conzymaher wrote: »
    It took me what felt like several hundred attempts to 5 star raining blood on medium, because the "guitar solo" which is just random spammed notes was so hard...

Hehe yeah. A Kerry King guitar solo has been once described as "the sound of two turkey's fighting" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trb 93

my best score on through the fire and flames i got was 1% on expert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

trb 93 wrote: »
    my best score on through the fire and flames i got was 1% on expert

ditto.

I amazed myself by finishing Raining Blood on Medium considering I failed one or two songs on the same difficulty. it's not easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭EmmetF

I take it you've all seen this? :eek:

I'm stuck on Raining Blood on Expert, once I do that I'm on to the Lou battle then I'm leaving the game alone forever! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

iamchris4life has been one of the best players on GH for a good while now. Getting 100% on TTFAF instantly jumps him to #1 in most peoples eyes. I don't think he's top overall though (according to scorehero).

Anyway.. That guy was always pretty scary... He started on DDR and pretty much perfected all of it.. Moved to ITG (harder version of DDR) and pwned that.. I reckon he got bored and moved to GH...

And now I reckon he needs to find something harder... Like Beatmania IIDX or Keyboardmania, cos he'd pwn them all.

Also... Pop'n'Music would be a good choice.

I'd love to try pop'n'music,my friend is gonna look for a copy of beatmania IIDX for me when he's over in the states :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

expert is killin me, i just can do the intro. after that im pretty much ok for the song. on hard i cant keep a good combo going so my highscore is just over 240k

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Havent tried in a while since i started playing hard so its possible time to go back

I also have a poor guitar hero technique (i only strum down) so this might really cripple my chances of ever passing this!

heheh.
    mee too.

although, i did manage to pass slow ride on hard yesterday, but i keep failing on talk dirty to me and hit me with your best shot.

i just havent learned to use the orange button yet and keep my fingers on the right keys.

although, im now as good at guitar hero as i am at playing real guitar :)

heheh.
    mee too.

although, i did manage to pass slow ride on hard yesterday, but i keep failing on talk dirty to me and hit me with your best shot.

i just havent learned to use the orange button yet and keep my fingers on the right keys.

although, im now as good at guitar hero as i am at playing real guitar :)

Instead of sliding down for orange,slide up for green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Toolbag

To wrap this one up, this guy got 100%:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5GpRJItqjw

And another equally, if not more difficult song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXlCrTpdcFk

:eek:

Toolbag wrote: »
    To wrap this one up, this guy got 100%:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5GpRJItqjw

And another equally, if not more difficult song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXlCrTpdcFk

:eek:

Well thats been known for quite some time now...and revolution deathsquad is much easier than ttfaf

Advertisement