Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartel

Options
  • 28-02-2008 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

the band cartel....i have to say i love them, lol only have like 7 or 8 of their songs but am loving them!
    has anyone else any opinions on them or know how i can get more of their songs?

anyone else like the bands elliot minor, scouting for girls, thriving ivory, the acedemy is, all time low, cute is what we aim for....?

oh and random comment here have to say i'm like actually in love with panic at the disco's new song nine in the afternoon...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bad2theboneB

Yes they are one of my favourite bands. They supported the Plain White T`s in dublin a month or two ago, i was late and missed them but i met the whole band and got autographs!! They sais they`d be back in the next 6 months so hopefully i`ll see them then. I haven`t seen their albums over here, i bought them over in the states. All time low have a few good songs and so do cute is what...if u like that kind of music u might like the hush sound and jack`s mannequin!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

love Cute is what.. and the acedemy is

either don't like the rest or never heard of them.

awh, i love patd albums class aswell

Advertisement