Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hello everyone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭killintime

johngalway wrote: »

I'd suggest you go for the rimfire first, get into target shooting and enjoy it. Then later on in the year apply for a centrefire rifle.

that is my plan two do get the grouping good then move up;)

hi grizzly 45 welcome:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

willie give us a phone call. steve

tryed ringing you no reply:D

willie

the gun dealer has no .22 rinfire for left hand people you will have to buy a new rifle or post in the wanted thread .22 rinfire long rifle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

try BEBO lads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭IDon'tKnow!

killintime wrote: »
    hi i am looking at the cz now i just have two find out if i can get them in left handed have asked the dealer so wont no till monday. dose any 1 if they are hard two get .

thank you willie:)

I fire my Bolt action .22 left handed (Marlin 925) but its a right handed gun and it fine for me. If you are left handed and are using right handed guns you just need to watch when you eject the spent rounds as these could hit you in the eye.

Because of this you should never use a right handed semi auto if your shooting off the left shoulder.

As for a gun If you are going to do a bit of target shooting and want a .22lr then you can't go wrong with the CZ. If you look around you will find them at good prices.

If your new to shoot then something like the Shooting Digest can be good to help you find dealers in your location.

try BEBO lads :D

great i will do that and get back to you bunny with all the info:D

There is a s/h anschutz 22lr, left handed, in Stakelums in Urlingford at €750. It's in excellent condition

hi willie will you pm foxhunter he has a rifle for sale
    it is a cz452 .17 great price 395.00:D

• Advertisement

hi steve looked all over the place cant find a seconded hand l/h rifle duffys is the only one that has one in lh its a cz452-2e zkm lux blot action rifle any one have any info on this rifle or any one ever used it thank you willie

killintime wrote: »
    hi steve looked all over the place cant find a seconded hand l/h rifle duffys is the only one that has one in lh its a cz452-2e zkm lux blot action rifle any one have any info on this rifle or any one ever used it thank you willie

CZ are excellent rifles you'll have no worries with it

ok thanks bunny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Please don't resurrect old threads with content better suited to PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement