Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What, If anything am i doing wrong?

• 28-02-2008 7:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi lads was wondering if ya could gimme a bit of help with this. Its fairly straightforward i want my windows media player (11) to rename music files i have copied (You know how it does that unknown artist crap when ripping offline)

Now sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesnt (what a shocker with microshíte :rolleyes:) but is there any other way of doing it? What i do is below

1 Open the files i wanna play (ie unknown artist) and play all

2 Click Library and then more options and under "Automatic media informations updates for files" click the box beside "Retrieve additional information from the internet" and the sub radio button with "Overwrite all media information"

3 Click apply and ok and go back to the "Now playing" screen

4 Click Library and then click "Apply media information changes"

Now the rare time this does the business for the whole cd, others it renames some of them but not all and then i have to do it again and for a good chunk it does nothing!

Can anyone help?

Oh and its xp pro sp2 btw, Cheers

Advertisement