Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dafodill Day Promotion

Options
  • 28-02-2008 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

As part of Daffodill Day 2008 The Irish Cancer Society has asked me to participate in a promotional piece in the Irish Independent. It will be in next monday the 3rd of March in the Health & living section of the Irish Indo,.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

hey E@gles famous! what kind of piece is it? As in, how are you associated with the Irish Cancer Soc - survivor, nurse, volunteer?

edit: ah sorry, I remember now, the bike ride, right? Can't wait to see the article, how are you doing these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

tbh wrote: »
    edit: ah sorry, I remember now, the bike ride, right? Can't wait to see the article, how are you doing these days?

aye the bike will feature in this article as well. Its about cancer survivor and sports.

Advertisement