Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying & binding

Options
  • 28-02-2008 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi,

I know there are a lot of printer type shops around the city. Just checking in here before I head off anywhere.

I want to do some photocopying and have the pages spiral bound today.

Is there anywhere I can go with free parking and reasonable prices (student!)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭padraig71

You could try iSupply - the one on Sea Road near the Crane should be easy for parking. Not sure about comparative prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I'll second i-Supply; I use their shop in Druid Land (off Quay Street) and find the service excellent and friendly. Also, their prices are very good. As for parking, if you can get a meter space on Flood/Cross/Middle/Augustine/Dock Streets you'll be very close to it.

Do the colleges no longer operate a printing service?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The cheapest place i found was the secretariat on concourse, nuig..

There's a place out on the Tuam Road. It's across the way from the Ulster Bank, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

Fey! wrote: »
    Do the colleges no longer operate a printing service?

I'm not in college in Galway so it would be easier to go to a print shop than navigate either of the colleges.

Thanks a mil for the responses. It will be nice to see my hard work 'published' :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement