Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congratulations Bob Hennigan - Father Ted Toilet Duck Award Winner!

Options
  • 28-02-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Congrats to stand up Bob Hennigan who won the Father Ted Toilet Duck Comedy Award last night.

Didn't get a chance to head down to Galway to see it but as always Mr. Hennigan, I'm sure you were top notch!

Check this guy out if you can folks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Congrats man. I was down at the Cork heats in City Limits. Didn't get through though!

Best of luck at the Ted Fest thing and enjoy that €1000 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Yeah, delighted for him, one of the best comics around Galway. Runs his own night in De Burgo's, he's on this Thursday if anyone in the area is interested.

Also, heard him on Ray Foley on Friday from Tedfest. When Foley called him Bob Finnegan, and Bob corrected him, i coughed up my tea! Priceless..

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

that's gas. i missed him when he was down in cork actually, was well disappointed. been talking to some of the galway boys and they just said he's brill. have to try and catch him sometime.

Advertisement