Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideal girl

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭nikki 122

ah you're so cute you definitly have to hook up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

nikki 122 wrote: »
    ah you're so cute you definitly have to hook up!!!
    with pics or it didn't happen :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Get a room!!! :p:D

Or a PM!!;)

LOL. Sorry Neil.

kaimera wrote: »
    with pics or it didn't happen :)

hey mister what men want what did you mean did not get what you said??
    when you say it i'll probably feel like a right tool!!:D

hey mister what men want what did you mean did not get what you said??
    when you say it i'll probably feel like a right tool!!:D
    *boggle*

• Advertisement

what???

what???

His mind boggles. I dont think he understood your post.

what???
    Sorry I've been re.reading your post since you posted it to try and understand what you were saying and by jove I think I've got it.

I meant pics of them hooking up or I won't believe it happened.

oh , yep i feel like a right tool now!! sorry

oh , yep i feel like a right tool now!! sorry
    :) No sorry necessary.

• Advertisement

okey doke just being polite thanks x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Mentally strong not a childish girl, easy on the eyes, a friend as well as a misses and also important likes to put out:D

horndog!!!! .. kidding expectations not too high and not too low good choices!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

i agree i used to think it was raelly wierd to hook up on the internet but i'm not that cynical now!

I've hooked up off the net in the past. No difference to me than some lass in a pub i hardly know.

At least on the net i learn all about people first, find out what they are like.

Turns out she was a ****ing legend and one of coolest friends i am lucky to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭john_aero

met 3 peopel from net. had 5year relationship with one, now with the latest girl and gealy good friends with others.

didnt meet them on dating just on forums like these.

as for perfect woman... just some one who will take me for me and not think anything less of me for who i am after that i have no preferenes as i know when it is right and things like height looks etc play no part.

personality is a given though

Thinking about it a bit I have had a slight change of heart on this cos technically its just as awkward meeting up with someone who u first met whilst having been drinking and had shared a few texts etc with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

john_aero wrote: »
    met 3 peopel from net. had 5year relationship with one, now with the latest girl and gealy good friends with others.

didnt meet them on dating just on forums like these.

as for perfect woman... just some one who will take me for me and not think anything less of me for who i am after that i have no preferenes as i know when it is right and things like height looks etc play no part.

personality is a given though

The thing is though, how do you get from having a flirt on a thread to having them in your apartment making you dinner and cleaning up after you? Any tips appreciated.

Jackz wrote: »
    The thing is though, how do you get from having a flirt on a thread to having them in your apartment making you dinner and cleaning up after you? Any tips appreciated.

LOL Yea he should write an emanual for all lurkers! But then the LL would be turned into a glorified dating room!

LOL Yea he should write an emanual for all lurkers! But then the LL would be turned into a glorified dating room!

Considering all the threads about the pill and fanny maintenance the Ladies Lounge ladies want action.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Jackz, consider this a warning. Any more statements like that, and you'll be banned.

• Advertisement

Silverfish wrote: »
    Jackz, consider this a warning. Any more statements like that, and you'll be banned.

I can't think of one female poster aside from you, that wouldn't take that as the joke it is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Shame that, since I'm the mod.

Read the charter.

Edit, Wrong Thread! Damn multiple windows! Delete!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Considering all the threads about the pill and fanny maintenance the Ladies Lounge ladies want action.

ROFL :D

Not strictly true in all cases I'm sure, but still, i laughed!

Dragan wrote: »

At least on the net i learn all about people first, find out what they are like.

I would never assume that I had an accurate picture of a person via the internet.
    Even if someone is open and not presenting a walter mitty characterisation of themselves.
    Your still only working from their perceptions of themselves, they may interact very differently in the real world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Jaysis. Haven't read this thread since page 2 but it's really taken a sexy turn!
    Ok, well I have a boyfriend and the pics of me on boards aren't the best but if anyone wants to meet up and ride me then just drop me a line.... ;)

EDIT: Jackz, I'm on the pill and maintain a neat genital area so just think about it ok?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

ROFL! :D

well 1st i didnt go looking for that, i just ended up that way and no tips realy, just be a gent

LadyJ wrote: »
    Jaysis. Haven't read this thread since page 2 but it's really taken a sexy turn!
    Ok, well I have a boyfriend and the pics of me on boards aren't the best but if anyone wants to meet up and ride me then just drop me a line.... ;)

EDIT: Jackz, I'm on the pill and maintain a neat genital area so just think about it ok?

llokin for pics. hahaha, speaking of beeing "open" and honest eh joking

• Advertisement

LadyJ wrote: »

No can do baby cakes, you see like Tommy Tiernan I'm all about the bush, the comfort love bush I think he called it, like a nice soft pillow you can rest you head on and fall asleep or keep travelers checks safe on holiday. No I'm afraid your going to have to go away and work on that. Oh lose the bf too while your at it and stick up a few more shots; side view and rear elevation would be nice.

Longing to give you a tour of my kitchenette,

Jackz

Advertisement