Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black 400 motorbike stolen!!

Options
  • 28-02-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Some ba**ard stole my friend black motorbike from outside his house last weekend its a 400 kawasaki black newley sprayed tank and front mudguard BIKE IS 1990 . if anybody knows who stole it or could help me find it ..it a classic really distenct sound off it please send message will be kept in confidence .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mate, I would take the mobile number off of there, not a great idea to have it on show in a public forum. People can get in touch with you with a pm and you can give them the number that way if you need to.

Sorry to hear about your friend's bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭DJKAV

got pm saying black burnt out bike out by castletroy soccor field will have a look after work .

thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Buddy was telling me today his Boss lost a 2004 Lexus last night (north Circular road I think he said) ......

No idea how they got it away ..... the keys were still in the house .... :(

Advertisement