Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old Xbox Game

• 28-02-2008 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭

So I'm not rich enough to afford a new fancy xbox 360, but i do have an old xbox and since i have a few days off before i start my new job i plan on getting acquainted with an old friend.

So can anyone recommend me a game that they liked from the old xbox.
    I have
    KOTOR 1
    Halo 1
    Riddick
    Pro evo
    Second Sight
    Some army one - cant think of it now.

So basically something with penty of action!

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Ninja Gaiden
    Forza
    Halo2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Yea Ninja Gaiden seems like the best choice.
    I've had a loan of Halo 2... thanks for the post though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

mercenaries
    half life 2
    splinter cells
    prince of persias
    thirteen
    freedom fighters
    project gotham 2
    everyhting or nothing
    project snowblind
    psi-ops: mindgate conspiracy (or was that ps2)
    the oddworld games, munches odysee and strangers wrath (i think)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

KOTOR 2

If you enjoyed the first one you will like the second one!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Burnout 3 was good fun. I enjoyed Star Wars Battlefront in two player mode too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

timesplitters 1,2,3, are great fps, with bots and split screen modes loadsa modes,challenges,. burnout 1,2, 3 all great games ,beautiful graphics and great gameplay better than many 360games i,ve played.HALF LIFE on xbox 1 is a great game fantastic graphic design,pushes the xbox to the limit.I spent hours beating the challenges on timesplitters 2.I wish they,d bring out TS4 on 360 instead of another military fps.Call of duty 1 is another fine game.OF course some of these games can be played on the 360 in compatibility mode.try and get ninja gaiden black, nj1 is incredibly tough to get thru.

Advertisement