Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just got GH2 (PS2) for my Birthday

Options
  • 28-02-2008 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭

I'm 27.
    I love it :D

Ok so I'm a lefty (bass player :rolleyes:)
    so the whammy bar and the strap are no-nos
    well I can use the whammy bar but keep fecking up the song then.

Hints?
    or is it a case of practice practice practice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

DeadParrot wrote: »
    I'm 27.
    I love it :D

Ok so I'm a lefty (bass player :rolleyes:)
    so the whammy bar and the strap are no-nos
    well I can use the whammy bar but keep fecking up the song then.

Hints?
    or is it a case of practice practice practice?

Have you set the "Lefty-flip" option on...I'm a righty so I don't have the problem, sorry :) It may be awkward alright (I can't visualise where all the bars end up then) - but practice and you can get there!

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

heh, practice really. Maybe start on Medium and get used to it 4 fingers straight away.

Guess it depends on if you want it for the craic or are serious about nailing songs on each level.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

kaimera wrote: »
    heh, practice really. Maybe start on Medium and get used to it 4 fingers straight away.

Guess it depends on if you want it for the craic or are serious about nailing songs on each level.

Serious for a while then resigned to drunken battles I imagine
    :)

Lefty Flip option???

Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

I'm left handed, and I never realised there was a lefty flip.. So I play it the regular way, and it's grand! Takes practice, like all games, but I can get to the end in hard and all the run of the mill expert ones.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

The lefty flip option is in the video settings menu, comes in handy for lefties.

• Advertisement
Advertisement