Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can any teachers please help me out?

• 28-02-2008 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am working on my final year sociology dissertation and need to interview some primary school teachers who have immigrant children in their class group.

My question basically covers the challenges that the teacher faces, how they overcome them etc.

These interviews would last an hour maximum and would of course be completely anonymous with the times and location of the meeting entirely up to the teacher.

Can anyone help me out? I would be very gratefull. For more details please pm me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Hi

I am working on my final year sociology dissertation and need to interview some primary school teachers who have immigrant children in their class group.

My question basically covers the challenges that the teacher faces, how they overcome them etc.

These interviews would last an hour maximum and would of course be completely anonymous with the times and location of the meeting entirely up to the teacher.

Can anyone help me out? I would be very gratefull. For more details please pm me.

If you give a vague idea as to where you're based, it might encourage some volunteers. As in.. Dublin area, Cork area... Specifics can be discussed through private messaging.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Oh sorry:) I am located in the Maynooth area so the Kildare and Dublin areas would be the most accessible for me.

Advertisement