Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pain 'under' shoulder blade during first run in a while

• 28-02-2008 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi
    I - normally post on the rugby forum bought thought you guys may be able to help with training problem.

last night i went for a run - first time in a few weeks due to snow boarding holidayu and subsequent injury! - and had to stop due to a sharp pain which felt like it was coming from under my left shoulder blade. it went away, but everytime i started running again it came back. i walked home and did some press ups and ab work and there was no pain.

any idea what this is from? lack of fitness? or can i expect it every time i run?

thanks for any help you can give.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

Well i'd prob say its a strain maybe inbetween a rib if you had a fall or something , They can take a few weeks to clear up if thats what it is, but if it doenst go , go and see a doc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Ulstermell0

cheers boss

Advertisement