Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song from Greys Anatomy?

Options
  • 28-02-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭

song from Greys anatomy, series one or two . . . male singer, slow song, one of the lines in it is "cant take my eyes off of you"

ITS NOT "THE BLOWERS DAUGHTER"

please help.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Mr Alan wrote: »
    song from Greys anatomy, series one or two . . . male singer, slow song, one of the lines in it is "cant take my eyes off of you"

ITS NOT "THE BLOWERS DAUGHTER"

please help.:confused:

Go on to Wikipedia. It has all the songs listed by epsiode so if you can remember which episode it was in you'll find it easy. It's how I found that 'Love Will Come Through' was by Travis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

by any chance is it "cant take my eyes of you" by Andy Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

no its not the Andy Williams song. I've never actually heard the song, its a friend of mine was trying to find it all day yesterday, and i have faith in her that she knows the Andy Williams one! I'll try the Wiki idea when i get a minute, cheers Xavi

Advertisement