Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parrot 3200 car kit

Options
  • 28-02-2008 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Getting this installed at the weekend. Most of what i've read about it seems positive. Anybody here with one? What do ye think about it....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

I have installed (via carKits.ie) about 6 for managers at work and all work fine and are manager proof!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭dugout16

Good stuff, most reviews i've read have been very positive so thats good. Looking forward to getting it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

I have one for the last two years now, great kit. Check the parrot website to see if you need the extra wiring harness. Basically they are plug and play, once you have the correct wiring harness.

I have alot of experience with carkits and normally wouldn't have recommended anything but nokia, however their product has become so unreliable these day's, phone's and car kits that I wouldn't touch them anymore.

http://www.parrot.com/uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

just out of curiosity, what are you being charged for the install and who is doing it?

How did you find carkits.ie as an installer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

these are really good, i haven't heard any problems with the ones in work. The only problems arise with the nokia phones!!

Sometimes they don't sync up properly, or when a call comes in the phone won't allow it to go through hands free, but it only seems to be nokia's. blackberry's, motorolas, samsung, sony and XDA's all worked well.

The samsung works but won't sync up sending out the phonebook. This is to do with the phone not the kit.

• Advertisement

I'm getting it installed in Halford's for 60 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

did you get the vehicle specific radio adaptor with the kit?

No think that will cost another 20 on top of the 60

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

ive had one for a year, and its perfect, cant fault it!

Advertisement