Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl cycling gear

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

I just got myself a floor pump and saddle bag full of goodies in the walkinstown/bluebell branch. There is plenty of stuff left for those who might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

The toolkit seems quite decent actually. The bits and pieces are all very solid. I tried out the crank extractor, worked fine, no hassle.

The chain breaker is extremely solid, even has a little container for catching the pin.

Seems to be good value for 30 euro !

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭franglan

Ya the computer looks good, big face of it and all the features seem to be working fine, Mine started off in german, but you can reset everything, so there's a load of languages on it, The ride time feature stops when you stop automatically which was something my old yoke didn't have, so thats cool and in all nice. Also bought one of the helmets....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Got the tool kit in Pottery Road this morning. Haven't used it yet so can't vouch for the quality. Anybody interested in the computer Argos have the wireless Raleigh that I use ATM with 33% off. Now around €16. I've never had a moment's bother with it. You will find it in the mini brochure that's out now or check and reserve from the main catalogue. I say all this cos it's easier than me going and looking in the catalogue for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dowee

Citywest had plenty of all the items at 8.50pm on Thursday night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

I got the saddlebag, the rear mudguard and the computer.

Saddlebag was decent value.

I was going to get the tool kit, but I have most of the bits from it that I need already.

Advertisement