Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analysing Politics-Politics 20050

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

It actually turned out ok in the end, wasn't the total disaster I'd feared it would be.

Well done, hope it went well for ya and everyone else. I couldn't even get my head around the sample questions handed out at that final session.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

yeh well i just missed it because im a complete idiot! Ill see you in the repeat exam in December :-)!

Heard about that :D. It happened to me last year and when I spoke to the Italian department they seemed to be saying that if I wasn't leaving the country in a few days the test would have been rescheduled so you might want to speak to them ASAP.

You missed a very easy test anyway. I was expecting a massive failure but it was a very easy to answer test

Advertisement