Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No water in caherdavin

Options
  • 28-02-2008 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭

Theres no water in LIT or in stoney meadows beside the IT. Is the water gone all over caherdavin???

anyone know whats up? cant reach city hall. Really need a shower!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭Comhrá

It's off here in The Heights too.......since I came in from work this morning at 8am. Lucky I had enough in a filtered jug for a cuppa.

I checked 95FM's website in case their "local news service" had any information. Some chance of that :-(

It's just a trickle this evening.

John.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It was on the radio this morning that some water pipes were broken/cracked by Kileely, and that water pressure and supply would be affected for the day on that side of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Its a joke this is the 3rd or 4 th time in the past year. Should've seen the gunk coming out of the tap at 7.30 in the morning, thought it was sewer water at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

It was off all day all over the northside of the city......came back in my house around 1230 last night.

Pressure seems dodgy even now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Anyone get anything similar today?, the water coming out of the tap this morning was trickling out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

There is a break in the mains near Longpavement. Service should be restored in the afternoon. It is a pity that the organisation responsible for the water supply service (Limerick City Council) are unable/unwilling to post information on their website when there are outages. That would be expecting too much I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

its been the same for me, water has been coming and going
    ah but there are bigger problems in the world. Still i need my
    shower in the morning or im a cranky so and so not to mind
    been a smelly ba$terd lol

Advertisement