Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you use istock photos multiple times

Options
  • 28-02-2008 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

Like it says, Can you download once and use it multiple times on different projects? I tried reading their cryptic terms of use.
    Is sort of says i can but I want to be sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

If you can't make sense of their T & C, just drop them a line and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

egan007 wrote: »
    I tried reading their cryptic terms of use.

# either individually or in combination with others, reproduce the Content, or an element of the Content, in excess of 500,000 times without obtaining an Extended License, in which event you shall be required to pay an additional royalty fee equal to US $0.01 for each reproduction which is in excess of 500,000 reproductions. This additional royalty does not apply to advertisements in magazines, newspapers or websites or to broadcast by television, web-cast or theatrical production.

So can i use it 500K times over multiple projects.?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

So can i use it 500K times over multiple projects.?
    You could .....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Thanks, tried calling them but infinite hold....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Thanks, tried calling them but infinite hold....

It's handy having direct dial numbers :)

Advertisement