Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drillbit Taylor

• 28-02-2008 6:33pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/drillbittaylor/

dont think this has been mentioned anywhere but I just noticed that drillbit Taylor aka Owen Wilson is now listed as a WWE Raw Superstar. here is his characters bio. He is Wilsons new movie role but anyone know anything about his WWE situation

---
    There have been many high school bullies, but none have them have been like Filkins, who could arguably make Hannibal Lecter squirm. Freshmen Ryan, Wade and Emmit are pumped about high school until they encounter Filkins on their first day of class.

But this trio is not about to take their bullying lying down. To end, Filkins’ reign of terror, they place an ad in Soldier of Fortune magazine and get the best – cheapest – help their money can buy: Drillbit Taylor (played by Owen Wilson).

Drillbit, a homeless (he prefers to say “home-free”), down-on-his luck soldier of fortune who resides on a beach, takes Ryan, Wade and Emmit under his wing and schools them in his own special brand of physical and mental training. Let’s just say these high school freshmen – and Filkins – are never the same after experiencing Drillbit Taylor.

Drillbit Taylor opens nationwide on March 21.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's just to promote the film. They've done the same with Jack Black and someone from 300. Means nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

The thread title made me think that Dave Taylor was being repackaged. Would anyone like to start a pool on how long it will take for his "We wish him the best in future endeavours" story to hit? I give him 2 months tops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I see a David Arquette style World Champion swerve coming on!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

when i saw the heading i don't know why but i was thinking the birmingham city player taylor who injured eduardo last weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

moongoose wrote: »
    when i saw the heading i don't know why but i was thinking the birmingham city player taylor who injured eduardo last weekend.

LMFAO!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Fozzy wrote: »
    It's just to promote the film. They've done the same with Jack Black and someone from 300. Means nothing

Yeah I was buzzing when I saw Leonidas' bio on the Smackdown roster page last year! :D

Advertisement