Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA IV Vs. Spore

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

You realise that was the chart for this time last year?

hahaha
    I saw the "Feb 3 2007" and all... doh.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

GTAIV will win!

What date is it due out here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

hmm one of the biggest selling games of all time or a new game only people who read up about games even know about. Im not saying spore cant be big but it defo cant be gta big.

Kristok wrote: »
    hmm one of the biggest selling games of all time or a new game only people who read up about games even know about. Im not saying spore cant be big but it defo cant be gta big.

True

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Kristok wrote: »
    But do you really think the casual gamer had been following the DS, Wii, Sims, GTA, Nintendogs (which has sold more than GTA btw) etc? These things explode in sales based on advertising and word of mouth.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Can explode in sales or can become a cult classic that few people played.

Think of the likes of electroplankton on the DS. Genius-like innovation and accessibility and I doubt more than a handful of people know about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Can explode in sales or can become a cult classic that few people played.

Think of the likes of electroplankton on the DS. Genius-like innovation and accessibility and I doubt more than a handful of people know about it.

Ah, but electroplankton was more of a relaxation tool than a game!

Still, I agree with the preceding statement.

Guys does anyone know of someone who finished GTASA 100% ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

A guide on GameFAQ's will tell you how to do it. I didn't get there myself, might be something to do today ...

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

i still maintain hope that spore will pull a 'sims' on this...and get girls/adults involved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

theres compatition to beat GTA IV ?? spore looks rubbish.... hope gta is even half as good as previous games :D

Advertisement