Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sailing/Boating for a day near dublin for a group

• 28-02-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭

I would like to organise a day of sailing/boating for about 12 people. we have no experience sailing/boating. Would like to hire someone to take us out for the day around coast of Dublin. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 duckegg135

Hi lushballs,
    This place isn't around Dublin but it's not that far away either. It can cater for groups of between 6 and 21. I can highly recommend it for complete beginners.
    http://www.carlingfordsailingschool.ie/corpent.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

This guy does trips in Dublin

www.luxurysailingireland.info

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Electricsail

I know there is a guy in Dun Laoghaire that has a 47ft boat that we have used for corporate stuff, does Dun Laoghaire, Howth, Killiney and back, takes about six hours sailing. We had complete novices on board, as well as one or two who had sailed before. Cost about 1000 for the day with lunch and drink thrown in, great day. Paul is his name, you will get him on 086 806 6374..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭lushballs

How many people can he take on a boat that size?
    Thx for all replies also!

Advertisement