Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chimbonda

Options
  • 28-02-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

chimbonda is on his way out levy and ramos do not like him woodgate and king to be rested for the weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Good riddance as far as im concerned.This guy could be like poison to our team spirit,looking forward to see Gilberto in action on saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

He was great for Wigan, I don't see why he's been so unimpressive for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,151 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

The guy is a mercenary, Spurs fans should be delighted to see the back of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

He certainly didnt endear himself to us on sunday with the attitude he showed when being substituted. He walked off sulking and then straight down the tunnel. Got some abuse from the fans for his childish display.

After the final whistle, he was straight back out on to the pitch to celebrate. I guess he obviously decided that seeing as we won, he may as well savour some of the glory and get his medal after all.

I tend to agree with Boggles in that he is mercenary. I dont think Ramos will stand for this sh*t (rightly), so expect Chim to be gone in the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Regardless of his antics last Sunday and his attitude, I don't and have never liked him as a defender for us - good going forward (occasionally) but as a defender he was at fault for many of our goals this season! Goes missing up Field, doesn't work back, out of position - all not good traits of a top class defender - you know, like Hutton!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Read in the paper that he spent the whole bus journey back from Wembley apologising to the team for being a spoilt child after being subbed.

No harm getting rid of that sort, he's hardly been stellar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I said after he was subbed on Sunday that I never wanted to see him in a Spurs shirt again, and I still stand by that.

Taking 2 mins to slowly drag himself off the pitch in a Cup Final where we're desprately trying to get back into the game is the act of a traitor and a cnut IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I said after he was subbed on Sunday that I never wanted to see him in a Spurs shirt again, and I still stand by that.

Taking 2 mins to slowly drag himself off the pitch in a Cup Final where we're desprately trying to get back into the game is the act of a traitor and a cnut IMO.

Completely Agree, he will be gone in the summer hopefully.

King Woodgate and Dawson out for brum game according to reports, might struggle at the back !! Hudd and Kaboul maybe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

yeh, he is just a cnut, woodgate and the rest of them lads got some bottle and heart

that fcuk just wants money as far as i can see, hmmm let me see wigan, nah no good for me.

spurs, hmm sounds good.

then its like hmmm id like to play in the cl. perhaps i can get a better team now and more cash..

phffft, sell the fcuker.

spurs look quite good now after a dreadful start to the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cockerelcrows

This guy should never play play for the Spurs again. Robbie Keane had to usher him off the field last Sunday as he was delaying time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 fairhillspur

had to agree with paul jewel when he handed his transfer request in without taken his wigan gear off ,not a team player

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

While he is talented going forward i've never rated him as a defender and never seen in the way he plays or his attitude on the pitch that he has EVER been committed to Spurs. Serious Me Feiner and i've already noticed a hundred times more commitment in Hutton than I have ever seen in Chim. **** im.

Advertisement