Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD4 PS3 Question

• 28-02-2008 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been playing online for a while and i have my level up to 34, thing is, some weapons on perks that are suppose to unlock at lvl 11 for example the m4 carbine thingy isnt available.

Am i doing something wrong or is this a general problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

well if you are talking about add-ons like red-dot sights and grenade launchers etc. then you only get them by completing challenges with that gun. 100 kills, 25 headshots etc.

hope that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

liger wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been playing online for a while and i have my level up to 34, thing is, some weapons on perks that are suppose to unlock at lvl 11 for example the m4 carbine thingy isnt available.

Am i doing something wrong or is this a general problem?

Are you using the create a class function.

To use your unlocks you need to create a class. You get five slots, each slot has a selection of a main gun, pistol, and perks.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

When i go into create a class some of the guns are still unavailable for example, m4 carbine, it says unlocked at Sergeant (lv10), Last stand is unavailable too, still ays unlocked at corporal (Lv8) i'm currently lvl 35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

Thats really really odd man! Maybe you can send an email to the support team(assuming there is one) and maybe they can take a look at your account!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

man ive the same problem but..........ive just done my first prestige and am on prestige level 6 and create a class is unlocked a level 4 and i can't access create a class v.annoying.........can anyone help!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭DILLIGAF

cant find anything directly related to the problems you've described but according to this thread some other guys are having trouble with levels dropping down after logging out, some guy says further down that the PS3 is having leveling problems, and the 360 is having server problems. Apparently there is a patch on the way. Not sure what you can do in the mean time. Maybe delete your COD4 cache and reinstall the update and patch under a different account(sub account thingy for PSN) hope that sheds a little light!

http://boards.1up.com/zd/board/print?board.id=games&message.id=492261&page=1&format=page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

i hope someone has a solution to this because I can't go on with just a M5 and one frag and two claymores up until prestige level 55!!!! HELP!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DayRag

bryanjf wrote: »
    man ive the same problem but..........ive just done my first prestige and am on prestige level 6 and create a class is unlocked a level 4 and i can't access create a class v.annoying.........can anyone help!!
    bryanjf wrote: »
    i hope someone has a solution to this because I can't go on with just a M5 and one frag and two claymores up until prestige level 55!!!! HELP!!!

Hi bryanjf,

I'm having the same problem with COD4. After reaching prestige mode, and starting at Lv1... I was quickly promoted, but it skipped Lv4, and so Create a Class was not unlocked and I'm stuck not being able to use any other weapons or complete any challenges.
    Did you ever fix the problem?

Advertisement