Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Support Jobs..

• 28-02-2008 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭

Lads and Lassies,

Does anyone know any body looking for employment in a tech support role ?

It's not one of the major usual ones...

Drop me a pm if your interested

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

AOL is the only company I can think of at the moment. Try looking on the FAS website.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

AOL & Sunlife are all I can think of at the moment, other then that your talking small companys fixing PC's afaik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

I'm not looking for work, I'm looking for people that might be interested in working for a company to give me a shout. Maybe I phrased the o.p a bit badly.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

isn't this what http://www.adverts.ie/index.php?cat=3 is for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Oooh ! I didn't know adverts had a job section, I'll stick one on there as well - it's just that it's Waterford based etc and a reccommendation can be a better way than trawling thru a pile of cv's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement