Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny new Irish site... SkoolCack.com

Options
  • 28-02-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Stumbled across a cool new website today... www.skoolcack.com Its a new Irish site for uploading funny, random or weird stories from our good aul school days.

I read through a couple of stories on the site and their very funny. One of my favorites just to give you an idea...

"Maths teacher walked into our class one day and one of the guys asked: "Miss, have you got our Maths results?" she sarcastically replied: "Does it look it, do you think I have them up my jumper!" he said ... "No, are they down your cacks?" He had to write that out and get it signed by his ma! :o)"

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

those stories are only ever interesting to the people who lived them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flava

Suppose depends on your experiences with school. Mine was full of laughs! :D I enjoyed reading through alot of them. There were some where I thought... ummm, ok .. probably had to be there. Interesting site none the less!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Me just had a look, some good stories there OK.

I like this one.

There's always a SmartarseDuring a 6th year history class in an all boys school, the teacher (male) mentioned that in days gone by people believed that masturbation made you go blind. One smartarse at the back was quick off the mark and shouted "Sir, we're over here!!!!" (We laughed so much that he got a round of applause)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

My psychic ability is telling me Flava is the owner of this site... and also the golf site he has spoken about in the past.

(Same WHOIS info)

MUHAHAHA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Flava

Ah.. Co-Owner ... your abilities are weakening! :p I dont like to be blatant when it comes to promotion, less fun that way!

Anyway, the projects only up 2 days and we have already had a decent amount of interest and submissions. There's defiantly some interesting stuff up there.

Were gonna be looking at adding some new features throughout the coming weeks, months. Probably a social network facility thats a little different and not as big as bebo!

Thanks for checking it out detective! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

That link is b0rked.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

That link is b0rked.
    Yes, strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

anyone else getting that hilarious 404 error message with the poem??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

ha... yes. Deadly! =)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bravo Hagar, bravo!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The lock fell off.

Dirty shills :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

He's site-banned now. RIP.

Ah well, never mind, someone else will be along for us to play with soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

His s(h)ites will be sorely missed.

Advertisement