Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itzala blinds

Options
  • 28-02-2008 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought from these, a price comparison for a ggl m04 velux blind comes in over €30 cheaper than the next cheapest website.

But when I put in my details, windows is telling me that there is an error with sites certificate and recommends not going ahead.

Here is a link to the site.

If anyone has dealt with them I would appreciate if you would let me know how you got on.

Thanks

c

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

I went through e-bay and found that site, bought the blind for one of my velux windows. No problems at all although it did take ten days (it come from hungrey)(spelt?). but no probs at all easy to install if you want a photo pm me and ill get you one tomorrow i have the coustomer service e-mail aswell somewhere if you want ill can send that on aswell. Irish price 160 i got it for 70 incl delivery........happydays, and dark nights. life is good:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Blue Ice

I ordered directly from the website itzala.net using my credit card.

The deliver time was about 2 weeks, it was shipped via DHL.

Compared to velux.ie prices I got two for the price of one. :D

They fit perfectly and the quality is good. :)

Blue Ice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Thanks for the replies, must get around to ordering the blind!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 April8

Got Blackout Blinds from Itzala last week for keylite roof windows.
    The quote I got from Keylite wos €421.32 including delivery. Wat a rip off! I got them from Itzala for €232.48 nearly half price and their great. Put the 4 of them up in half an hour. Ordered them on a wednesday and they came the following monday.:)Would highly recommend them.

Advertisement