Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSV next thursday who is going?

Options
  • 28-02-2008 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

I will be there provided i can get my ticket tommorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Sadly, I've had to give this one a miss as I've had too many days off work for games recently.

On my next visit I'll be taking in Chelsea 19th March and Portsmouth 22nd March.

Let me know if your around for those games and same to anyone else whose over for either game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

RichMc70 wrote: »
    Sadly, I've had to give this one a miss as I've had too many days off work for games recently.

On my next visit I'll be taking in Chelsea 19th March and Portsmouth 22nd March.

Let me know if your around for those games and same to anyone else whose over for either game.

I'm at Chelsea Rich, and myself and SHane are both over for Pompey. Will give you a shout.

I'm giving PSV @ home a miss, same boat as yourself, but I will be over the day after for the funeral of a mate's father.

I'm at Chelsea Rich, and myself and SHane are both over for Pompey. Will give you a shout.

Nice one mate, I'll see you then.

PS Sorry couldnt make it to the Coach & Horses after Sundays game. Got involved in the celebration session at the Victoria. Dont remember how I got home that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

I'll be there. Lookig forward to seeing the Carling Cup presented to the WHL faithfull.

I hope the parading of the cup before the game doesnt distract the players focus for the game itself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement