Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Failed my test and was wondering...

Options
  • 29-02-2008 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I failed yesterday and immedeiatly reapplied with a letter gone in, but also said that Id accept a cancellation at any of my centres. I was just wondering does anyone knoe how the cancellation system goes and how fast it works in getting offered another shot? I was also told to ring them when my receipt is sent out and ask to be placed on that list. My test centres are Kilkenny if thats any use. Cheers people, am new here by the way! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Brian C. wrote: »
    I failed yesterday and immedeiatly reapplied with a letter gone in, but also said that Id accept a cancellation at any of my centres. I was just wondering does anyone knoe how the cancellation system goes and how fast it works in getting offered another shot? I was also told to ring them when my receipt is sent out and ask to be placed on that list. My test centres are Kilkenny if thats any use. Cheers people, am new here by the way! :)

can't speak for everywhere but Kilkenny is slow. Myself and two friends put down for cancelled tests in Kilkenny - friends failed in November and December and I failed in January, none of us have heard anything yet. Talked to my driving instructor about it and she said it could be anywhere from one month to three months so if that is true one friend should here this month *fingers crossed*. Mid March is normally good for cancelled test as people who get called for tests right after Paddies day tend to defer also with Easter early this year you might get a few more defers. Fingers crossed....did you fail with RSA or SGS?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Brian C.

i failed with SGS but to be fair it was my own fault for things I did in the test but I need to try again as soon as possible and get it.

Advertisement