Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ticking noise - grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 29-02-2008 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

hey,

unfortunately i seem to have a weird ticking noise coming from the car.

it's a '00 renault megane, did the NCT 2 weeks ago & flew through it. here's whats happening.

driving along, everything fine no problems. if i take my foot off the accelerator i can here this weird and very annoying ticking noise - put my foot back on the accelerator and it goes :confused:

the car itself is fine had it serviced recently, new timing belt & water pump, oil change, new oil/air filter, it's got 62k on the clock.

has anyone else experinced this or maybe you could tell me what's causing it. thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement