Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Supposed Modified Car Show Tralee Sun 2march

Options
  • 29-02-2008 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

Im not sure if i should post this but its just to let anyone know thats thinking of going to this show to not bother,as its being run by the same crowd that ran the one last year, which was a complete farce of an event, im sure some of ye were also there and know what i mean.They promised drifting and monster trucks, both of which didnt happen, the drifting turned into a free for all diffing event in what was almost a field, and the monster truck was basically a hilux with big wheels .
    There didnt seem to be any organisation or anything remotely like it, and promised show cars in free because without that there would have been nothing to look at!!No stalls, and one tiny chip van.
    Now im all for a good car show,the one in limerick racecourse is a particularly good one,and well organised but when i see some guy basically collecting money and doing a runner without any decent event happening it p1sses me off.
    The poster this year promises trying to beat the world record of cars on show, which is a hilarious thing to promise down in this neck of the woods.Was anyone else at last years "event"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

If anyone goes to this tommorrow post up and let me know how it went.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Im not sure if i should post this but its just to let anyone know thats thinking of going to this show to not bother,as its being run by the same crowd that ran the one last year, which was a complete farce of an event, im sure some of ye were also there and know what i mean.They promised drifting and monster trucks, both of which didnt happen, the drifting turned into a free for all diffing event in what was almost a field, and the monster truck was basically a hilux with big wheels .
    There didnt seem to be any organisation or anything remotely like it, and promised show cars in free because without that there would have been nothing to look at!!No stalls, and one tiny chip van.
    Now im all for a good car show,the one in limerick racecourse is a particularly good one,and well organised but when i see some guy basically collecting money and doing a runner without any decent event happening it p1sses me off.
    The poster this year promises trying to beat the world record of cars on show, which is a hilarious thing to promise down in this neck of the woods.Was anyone else at last years "event"?

You from tralee? Was at it last year 2.. total joke so it was.. was up at the limerick one 2 now thats a good car show.. i think i paid ten euro last year to get into da tralee one and my friend told me that it was 15 this year:eek:
    i wouldnt pay a euro after seen how bad it was last year.. and dont get me started on the monster truck:eek: my left foot is bigger than it:D and as for the drifting on gravel with some fool standing on a poll for them to go around aload of crap.

rant over:D

heres a clip of it i found on youtube.. they done iton tar this year so small bit better than da gravel:D it was all goin well untill da guy hit a pole.. crap nice twin cam it was and all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHBuzEcuSRE

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Vain wrote: »
    heres a clip of it i found on youtube.. they done iton tar this year so small bit better than da gravel:D it was all goin well untill da guy hit a pole.. crap nice twin cam it was and all

quality

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

lucky nobody was injured, that barrier is a joke!

• Advertisement

was the show itself much good?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Vain wrote: »

classic clip right there :p:p:p

was the show itself much good?

Dont know wasnt at it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Lucky that lampost was there :eek:

Lucky for the crowd, maybe not so lucky for the cam!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

some people jst dont deserve twins

yep, true!!

Advertisement