Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2? more

Options
  • 29-02-2008 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Two men are talking in the bar sharing their sob stories. One man says, "I had the worst Freudian Slip the other day."

The other man responds, "What is a Freudian Slip?"

"You know, it's when you mean to say one thing, but you say something else that reveals what you are really thinking about. Like the other day I was at the airport and this really beautiful lady was helping me. Instead of asking her for 'two tickets to Pittsburgh', I asked her for "two Pickets to Tittsburgh."

The second replies, "Oh, now I know what you're talking about. It's like the other day when I was having breakfast with my wife. I wanted her to pass me the Orange Juice, and instead I said, "YOU RUINED MY LIFE YOU STUPID WITCH"

"Ah, that's nothin," said the 70-year-old. "When you're seventy, you
    don't have a bowel movement any more. You take laxatives, eat bran,
    sit on the toilet all day and nothin' comes out!"

"Actually," said the 80-year -old, "Eighty is the worst age of all."

"Do you have trouble peeing, too?" asked the 60-year old.

"No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse on a flat
    rock; no problem at all."

"So, do you have a problem with your bowel movement?"

"No, I have one every morning at 6:30."

Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, "You pee every morning at 6:00 and
    crap every morning at 6:30. So what's so bad about being 80?"

"I don't wake up until 7:00."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

>_<

oh , god the memories! for some reason, the times i had to clean up spilt colostomy bags with nothing more than a pair of rubber gloves and a dustpana nd brush came up in conversation today... this reminds me more of that job...

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

>_<

oh , god the memories! for some reason, the times i had to clean up spilt colostomy bags with nothing more than a pair of rubber gloves and a dustpana nd brush came up in conversation today... this reminds me more of that job...

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Way to go for ruining some good jokes!
    Good Lord, just cause you have bad memories, don't feel the need to share them. Gonna have nightmares tonight. Spilt Colostomy bags, thats a load of Sh1t!

Mind you that reminds me, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said 'Mick, I'm going to need a urine sample', I said 'You're taking the piss!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

mickrourke wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Mind you that reminds me, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said 'Mick, I'm going to need a urine sample', I said 'You're taking the piss!'

Think dat's bad,

I went to the Doctor yesterday and he said "Rocky, I'm gonna need a Urine sample,

So I gave him my Colostomy Bag:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The worst thing about a colostomy bag?
    Trying to get shoes to match.

Hagar wrote: »

Um, maybe brown suede?

• Advertisement

Hagar wrote: »

Brilliantfloor.gifnearly choked on a new Cigar I'm a smokin, Monica Lewinsky Flavour.

80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results.

The doctor says, "George, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally. Are you at peace with God?"

George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the Bathroom, *poof *!, the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof *!, the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's wife.

"Ethel," he says, "George is fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof *!, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, *poof *! The light goes off?"

"OH MY GOD!" Ethel exclaims.
    "He's peeing in the fridge again!!!!"

oh god, im so sorry... people collecting me were late and i got much much drunker than i had any right to post during. :cringe:

i am ashamed.

oh god, im so sorry... people collecting me were late and i got much much drunker than i had any right to post during. :cringe:

i am ashamed.

Bejayus......you were drunk at 8.34am....

Anyway your post was good..and started another line of wise cracks.

Nuttin wrong wit dat.

Crumble Froo......wot dat mean..me is punchy...so me not know:confused:

i am ashamed.

Sure it's fine, we're getting loads of mileage out of it anyway.

• Advertisement

Slogans That Belong On Colostomy Bags.

“My other bag’s a Prada”

“Chicken Wing retrieval in progress”

“Is your colostomy bag full, or are you just happy to see me?”

“If you think this bag is full of ****, you should meet my Boss”

dammit. your acceptance makes me less ashamed and more likely to drink and post again :eek: :D

and not so much 8.24am, as 9.24pm, having started drinking at 5.30pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Starting drinking at 5:30pm isn't a big problem unless it was 5:30pm the day before. :D

well, i'd been fairly skulling it, knowing we were going to a bar 'in less than two hours' time' and not wanting to pay bar prices for it. .. unfortunately, it was after 10 when i got picked up... i was pretty smashed at that stage. plus i broke my rule. if, earlier in the day, i say 'nah, not drinking tonight, too tired', i should stick to that rule. never ends well when i dont.

but yeah... im rambling again, oh, and my name came from the bollo episode of the mighty boosh. it's waht would happen if death ate a hard italian biscuit.

Advertisement