Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixitfridayitus

Options
  • 29-02-2008 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Is it just me or are there a lot of threads on here at the moment that given a little bit of online research i.e. Dublinbus.ie could be answered very easily without asking silly questions ? I know we're all here to help each other out but sometimes a little bit of legwork can get the answer far quicker.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Maybe people prefer actual people answering their questions instead of googlebot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Boardsbud

Do you not think there's the potential for huge margins of error based on individual opinions of something as fundamental as "scheduled" (we're all familiar with its failings, but its a starting point) public transport. A little bit of research doesn't hurt. If that is fruitless then post it up here, fair enough.

Advertisement