Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cast No Shadow OASIS

• 29-02-2008 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone give me the strumming pattern for Cast No Shadow? I have all the chords off but just can't seem to get the strumming correct. I have the intro off I think. I have tried different variations for verses & chorus but nothing sounds right.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Is it not the same pattern pretty much the whole way through? Doesn't sound like it varies much to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Celtic67

The Intro and the Verses are similar, but the bit where it goes "Bound with all the weight......." and finisishes with "as he faced the sun he cast no shadow..." seems to change strumming rhytmn and it has me perlexed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Most Oasis stuff is easy enough and the handiest way is to just play along to the CD over and over again. The key with your strumming hand is that you should be percussive, so hone into what the drums are doing rather than any melody parts.

Be no bother to ye.

Advertisement