Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Football

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

liverpool and everton double today pays 5/2 great bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Anyone any thoughts on Bordeaux : Paris SG tonight. 10/11 seems to be a good price for bordeaux imo. They are 6 points behind leaders lyon with a game in hand so surely they will push hard to win this match to close the gap to 3. Anyone know where I can get team news for this match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

m.j.w wrote: »
    Anyone any thoughts on Bordeaux : Paris SG tonight. 10/11 seems to be a good price for bordeaux imo. They are 6 points behind leaders lyon with a game in hand so surely they will push hard to win this match to close the gap to 3. Anyone know where I can get team news for this match?

Nice one,3-0. Didnt think they would win by that much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Bubs101 wrote: »
    How exactly was that an off topic post not to mention he's a succesfull regular which gives him carte blanche.

As for me, nothing really leaps off the page for me so I'm giving this weekend a miss

Cheers Bubs

Advertisement