Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Get Xbox live points-Cannot authorise payments

Options
  • 29-02-2008 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

hi
    Since the start of this year i`ve been unable to add microsoft points to my xbox live account. I heard rumours of microsoft having trouble with the network but its getting into the third month now. So before i go looking for microsoft customer services number, I want to ask if anyone is having similiar problems? I`ve had an xbox live account for over a year with no problems pre 2008. I have funds in the card account and i can purchase games through the ps3 no problem. Anyone have any ideas????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Had the same problem myself, I just fired them off an e-mail via the xbox website explaining the problem and before I even got a reply from them, it was fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I was having problems a few nights ago but after a few attempts it went thru. *shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Ok i'll try the e-mail thing and see what happens. Thanks for the help people

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

every month or so i browse live for some game addons and when i go to buy it doesnt let my card payment go through, i could call them but i just take it as a sign to save my monay :D

Advertisement