Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Game recommendation

Options
  • 29-02-2008 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking to buy a wii game as a present for my boyfriend but I need a couple of recommendations if possible. He's has Medal of Honour and isn't hugely impressed with it. He also has wii Sports and the Big Brain Game!

Any ideas...?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Zelda, I never played a Zelda game before but the Twilight Princess is really good. Wiki with pic of box here
    Super Mario Galaxy is lots of fun too.

That's all I have played, they are both pretty good and I'm not a huge console fan either ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I'd recommend Metroid Prime 3. Also if he's a fan of the Grand Theft Auto games, I hear that Scarface is good.

If he's not a fan of Mario games steer clear of them all. If he is then get Super Mario Galaxy (single player) or Mario Strikers Charged (up to 4 players). Both are great fun.

Zelda is well worth a look as is Resident Evil 4.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Zack and Wiki is a masterpiece of gaming. May look kiddie, but appearances are deceiving. Highly recommended if your boyfriend is looking for a proper game and not just a casual / mini game collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sputnicks

Tiger Woods 08 is very good on the wii

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Godfather is great fun. When you're punching people you have to act out the movements. You complete missions like getting protection money off shopkeepers. Can be pretty hilarious.

• Advertisement
Advertisement