Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really sorry for the odd questions guys....

Options
  • 29-02-2008 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Just anyone know of any shops in Dublin that sell Studio Ghibli toys and such?

Have a friend who is a massive fan of the films ( and rightly so! ) and want to pick something up as a bit of a "cheer them up" gift!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

they do figurines in forbidden planet and some of the comic shops in temple bar but i don't recall any ghibli ones being sold.

anyway, even if they were, they'd be outrageously overpriced so i'd say your best bet is to hit ebay!

here

and here?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Tower records occasionally have Ghibli stuff next to the anime DVD stand at the back of the first floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

The Crow Street store, temple bar, now do a huge amount of figurines at the back of their store. Do not know if any of them are actually anime but might be worth a check :)

There is also the dude who was selling stuff at Eirtakon - he was in the temple bar market place or such?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Cheers guys! Sorry i got to say thanks the first time i read the replies! :o

Advertisement