Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia E65 and Real Player

• 29-02-2008 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Would like to watch streaming video on for example the RTE website.
    I have downloaded Real Player(allthough it did not give me the option of selecting E65 so had to select Nok communicator or something) and it is there as an icon in my phone.
    But every time I go back to RTE the site tells me I need to download it ..

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Where are you getting the link to RTE video streaming from? I cannot find it on the webpage they give me through the default nokia browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Poncherello

i mean the section ob the website on the bot right where you can watch certain video clips of news, sport etc ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

i mean the section ob the website on the bot right where you can watch certain video clips of news, sport etc ..

"nokia communicator" is probably other symbian version, i.e. Nokia 9300/9500 etc (although the e90 is occasionally referred to as a "communicator" due to form factor, the e65 most definitely isn't...not even by rte...), so it's not s60 3rd! So the app/player you downloaded won't work!

Advertisement