Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership Weekender Thread: Faeces And Fan Time?

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

eyebrow movement awards must go to paul jewell, always dancing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

Does Kenny Cunningham annoy anybody else the way he raises his eyebrows so much...? It's like watching Bear in the Big Blue House...
    I actually cracked up laughing tonight at it, just couldn't keep it in. Bro's friends thought i was insane or something till i explained why. They had a chuckle and agreed as well but i was in tears by that stage. Just one of those laughing fits i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Freak me out completed. It can't watch him..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

B-K-DzR wrote: »
    I actually cracked up laughing tonight at it, just couldn't keep it in. Bro's friends thought i was insane or something till i explained why. They had a chuckle and agreed as well but i was in tears by that stage. Just one of those laughing fits i guess.

Do not do drugs whilst watching Kenny Cunningham! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Do not do drugs whilst watching Kenny Cunningham! :p

Does it not enchance the experience though? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

jackdaw wrote: »
    West Ham 0 4 Chelsea !!!

I never doubted ye lads for a second !!!!!!

;)

really hotting up now, thats 4 pts Ars have dropped in last 2 games ..

we have a 3 horse race ...

Ups and downs eh :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Yak Attack :cool:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The battle between Liverpool and Everton (and possibly Aston Villa) for fourth is proving to be an intriguing sub-plot this season.

18 goals in 27 appearances now for Yakubu - he's looking like an excellent signing for Everton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,917 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The battle between Liverpool and Everton (and possibly Aston Villa) for fourth is proving to be an intriguing sub-plot this season.

18 goals in 27 appearances now for Yakubu - he's looking like an excellent signing for Everton.

I always said he'd have been perfect for Liverpool to sign, guess they missed the boat on that one, I reckon he'd have scored more than Torres if he was at Anfield.

Advertisement