Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about online betting

Options
  • 29-02-2008 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Paddy power has finally been unblocked at work so i can gamble online now. My question is if i win money how do i claim it...must i go to a paddy power shop? i know it will be added to my balance on the site but if i want that money in my arse pocket how do i get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

the way you put money on is the money you take money out, as in credit card, laser, moneybookers etc... i think, but i'm not sure you can take money out at a bookies (some online bookies do that in any event)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Yeah, normally the way it goes in is the way it comes out.. Unlike food :D

Normally takes about 3 working days to get back onto your card...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I used to order cheques when i was pokering with them. Don't know if that is also an option anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭ZOLTAN28

You cannot withdraw cash at PaddyPower shops.

If you use a Mastercard to deposit you will have to receive cheques.

Laser or Visa are fine for withdrawals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

ZOLTAN28 wrote: »
    You cannot withdraw cash at PaddyPower shops.

I did, but I also credited my account with cash in-shop.

• Advertisement

raheny red wrote: »

I repeat you cannot withdraw cash from your online account in a PaddyPower shop, you can do this in Boylesports or Ladbrokes but NOT PaddyPower

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

You can't so don't even lie. The only reason Powers don't allow this procedure is they keep their retail and poker business seperate for business purposes (or accounting purposes if you will.)

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Im Mastercard...so does this mean that i will have to be sent cheques? and do you have to request them to send it out to you or do they send u a cheque whenever u win?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Shurwhynot wrote: »
    Im Mastercard...so does this mean that i will have to be sent cheques? and do you have to request them to send it out to you or do they send u a cheque whenever u win?

When i was getting cheques I had to request them. It didn't bother me much because i just waited every two or three weeks before i felt the need to take some money out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

ZOLTAN28 wrote: »
    I repeat you cannot withdraw cash from your online account in a PaddyPower shop, you can do this in Boylesports or Ladbrokes but NOT PaddyPower
    Healio wrote: »
    You can't so don't even lie. The only reason Powers don't allow this procedure is they keep their retail and poker business seperate for business purposes (or accounting purposes if you will.)

Why would I lie :confused: :rolleyes: It must be a new thing so. About 3 months ago I collected from a shop in North Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

About 3 months ago I collected from a shop in North Dublin.

Wasnt Powers though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Oh someone lock the ****in thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Withdrawal of online funds from a shop is not an option and never has been.

Shurwhynot wrote: »

Yes you will need to request them.

Cash withdrawal is not an option at PaddyPower despite what has been said here.

Why would I lie :confused: :rolleyes: It must be a new thing so. About 3 months ago I collected from a shop in North Dublin.

Sorry, but you have never been able to withdraw cash from an online or phone account in a PaddyPower shop - can you tell me which branch this was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

i won a tourney (about 900 notes) 1st big win on paddy power. having deposited in paddy's, i went back to cash in. imagine my disgust when she says nope, we'll have to pay you by cheque... never cashed that win in unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

as in post it out

Advertisement