Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderboa's???

Options
  • 29-02-2008 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone heard of Wonder boa's? If so, where can I buy them in Sligo?

Thanks already...:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

Thanks for your quick reply, although I'm looking for this http://wonderboa.com/ and look under scarves. It's actually for my Mum in Law who already has one but thinks they are great and wants more. We got it in King's House, Boyle but they aren't open according to Sligo Failte Ireland office.
    Great picture though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

My mrs has about 9 million of them.
    She got them is Disney Paris though......
    Incidentally, they were everywhere there, and always sold by Asians so maybe if you try one of the markets?

Alternatively, can you not just buy them online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Would they sell them in the Farmers Market or craft shop in the grounds of King House?
    If so the farmers market is on every Saturday morning and the craft shop is open then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Ok then... :D

I saw them in the chemist on O'connell St, beside (I think) the photo shop, opposite Hargadons Pub. It was awhile ago though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Thanks for your quick reply, although I'm looking for this http://wonderboa.com/ and look under scarves. It's actually for my Mum in Law who already has one but thinks they are great and wants more. We got it in King's House, Boyle but they aren't open according to Sligo Failte Ireland office.
    Great picture though!

King House itself isn't open yet but the craft shop in the grounds is open all year round.

Hope this helps! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

This obviously a girlie thing but what the hell is a wonderboa. I know what a wonderbra is but Im stumped on the other :D

muffler wrote: »
    This obviously a girlie thing but what the hell is a wonderboa. I know what a wonderbra is but Im stumped on the other :D

Yes, a very girlie thing, please see my 2nd post for the link (if you're that interested....). Enjoy.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I too am very dissapointed by the misleading title of this thread, lock it and ban the lot of them! :D

I know a girl with one of those but now that I think of it she didn't get it in Sligo...

Yes, a very girlie thing, please see my 2nd post for the link (if you're that interested....). Enjoy.....;)
    Ah yes, I had a look at the first page under scarves and I see what you mean now. Its one of those wee mats that are usually found on the bathroom floor but you also have the option of wrapping it around your shoulders.

• Advertisement

Ah yes, I had a look at the first page under scarves and I see what you mean now. Its one of those wee mats that are usually found on the bathroom floor but you also have the option of wrapping it around your shoulders.

You are so right - must be your feminine side coming through ;)

Thank you everyone for your help! We're just back from the craft shop at Kings house Boyle. Mum in law very happy.

You are so right - must be your feminine side coming through ;)
    Dont tell anyone ;)

Nah, just messing.

But in all honesty I never heard of this item before.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Those scarves look like the kinda things you'd find in Carraig Donn... could be wrong though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

I was thinking the same, about Carraig Donn and Muffler.*

Cos we all know that Muffler has his sensitive side on the quiet.

Advertisement