Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5-a-side in Athlone

• 29-02-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi I have recently moved to Athlone and am missing the 5 a side I used to play when living in Carlow, I would love to get back into it and there is great facilities in Athlone, however the difficulty is that I don't really know anyone here that will play football, are there any teams that may need an extra player or is there enough people to start a new league? I am looking to play regularly ie. once a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

My mates play 5-a-side in Athlone every Saturday at 6 in the bowling alley pitch. If you're interested, PM me with your mobile/email and I'll send you on the deets.

It's often only 4-a-side, so the more the merrier. Usually a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sham08

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I travel back to Kildare on fridays and back up on sundays so it is during the week I'm looking for. But again thanks for the reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Hey sham08,

you might be better off posting this in the Midlands > Westmeath forum .. may get more of a reaction!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭sham08

Thanks, will do. I didn't even realise there was one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sham, if you can get to Longford town we play a 5 a side on Monday and Wednesday on the astro pitch here and your more than welcome to join if you wish. PM me for more details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement