Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rank/tagline

Options
  • 29-02-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

Hi, I got site banned for a few days because I broke the rules. I accepted the ban and am not complaining about it, that's not what this thread is about. My issue is the fact that someone, who obviously has a problem with who/what I am, decided to change my Rank/tagline from "Registered User" to "Freak" during the ban.

freak.jpg

Now I've never seen anyone who has been banned have anything under their name other than "Banned" so this was obviously a really tacky cheap shot at me for god only know what reason, I probably disgust someone :rolleyes: As it is I haven't posted on any thread (other than this one) since the ban because to be honest it's horrible to see that that's how some people view you and even worse to know they have the power to express it in a way where you and everyone else will constantly see it. This wasn't funny, it was a vile thing to do and to be honest is really upsetting so could I have it changed back to what it originally was please?

Thanks

Kaz

Que lolcat pics
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

It's just been fixed so thanks to whoever did it, but it still doesn't change the fact that it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dunno what happened, will see if there is an audit trail. Closing this thread now.

DeV

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Default vbulletin title for someone with between 500 and 1000 posts is 'Freak'

No one changed it on you, its what you defaulted back to because you had 900 posts.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement