Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hasbean delivery

Options
  • 29-02-2008 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

How long does it genarally take orders to arrive once shipped by Hasbean? I've an order which shipped this day last week that still hasn't arrived.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

That certainly sounds longer than normal.

My last order with them was on Tuesday 19/2 and it was delivered
    on Friday 22/2 - and from memory that seems to be the average
    time they've taken in the past; almost certainly under a week each time.

Give Steve a shout and ask if he can track the parcel, I think they use
    Nightline in Dublin but this may vary depending on parcel weights.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Yeah, they're normally quicker than that. I ordered last wednesday and had my delivery on monday.

As Gran Hermano said, drop them a mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

I had selected the royal mail shipping option. Sweet divine but they are slow. The stuff finally arrived yesterday. I also contacted Steve who was very quick to respond and willing to help if he could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Glad you got it sorted.

You do realise the easy solution is order 10kgs at a time and
    that way the only shipping is the 3-day courier option :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

Problem is what state would I be in trying to get through 10kg before it goes stale :D

I don't have a roaster like some ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement