Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Online issue (Call of Duty 4) / Hosting Games

• 29-02-2008 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi

I know this is affecting other PS3 users in IE as well - basically we cannot host games in COD4. Some have said, we need to have a static ip address for the PS3, have NAT2 enabled and open the releavnt ports - I have done all of this - but still cannot do this.

Is there anythign else I am missing ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

What broadband service are you with...

IBB Breeze by any chance??

• Registered Users Posts: 36 psyconia

Hello - I have recently changed this to chorus 6Mbit line....and the same issue - maybe it is my freinds setup////
    If I want to host a game....what do I need to be able to do ?

Thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

your set up seems fine, i had this problem up to last weekend, i have 3 friends that play cod4 we could never connect, for private game but another fella i friended on Saturday, the 2 of us can connect every time, so I'm guessing the connection problem is on my other friends connection, and the same for you i think ?! i went through the whole rigmarole of opening ports and changing Nat's etc.

Advertisement